In order to encourage NUIST outstanding bachelor or master students who are going to graduate in June 2019 to pursue their master or PhD studies, the following university postgraduate scholarship has been established:
I. Scholarship Content
Full Scholarship: A waiver of tuition and dormitory accommodation (single room), living allowance of 1,500 CNY per month.
Partial Scholarship: A waiver of tuition and dormitory accommodation (single room)
Obey Chinese laws, follow the university regulations and social morality and have good habits and polite manners.
Be hard working; have outstanding academic performance; possess excellent professional knowledge and creative ability; the average score ranks top 40% among the fellow students of the same major. Applicants who have publications or have won awards in scientific research or study competitions will be given preference.
Be active in cultural, sports and public welfare activities; love collectives; care for others.
1. Application documents：
(1) Application Form of NUIST Postgraduate Scholarship for Outstanding Graduating Students（http://gjy.nuist.edu.cn/english/DownloadforAdmission/list.htm）;
(3) Study and research plan;
(4) Two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors;
(5) PhD student should submit an acceptance letter from NUIST PhD supervisor
(the acceptance letter form needs to be downloaded from
(6) For Chinese-medium majors, applicants should provide certification of HSK Band 4 (180 score or above);
(7) Scan of valid ordinary-type passport and page of residence permit;
(8) Other supporting documents such as published papers, award certificates or training certificates, etc.
2. Applicants should submit the complete application documents (hard copies) to Ms. Candy, Room S214 Admission Office of College of International Students before March 20, 2019.
1. Scholarship recipients shall not change the major and university. If the students need to extend the study period, the fees during the extended period shall be paid by himself or herself.
2. Scholarship recipients shall attend the Annual Review organized by NUIST.